Job descriptionSupply Teacher
Salary: £100 - £150 per day
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Hull & The East Riding
GSL Education are currently recruiting a number of exceptional Supply Teachers for their newly opened Hull Branch.
Roles will be within Secondary and SEN Schools covering teacher absence and training. Work will be planned to ensure pupils progress and effective classroom management will be key to ensuring pupils complete all tasks within the lesson. A flexible approach and use of initiative will be necessary as you may be expected to cover subjects outside of your specialism.
Roles will begin with immediate effect and will continue on an ad hoc basis, as and when required until the end of the academic year.
To be successful, you must:
- Have recent experience working as a teacher, which can be referenced
- Be a qualified Teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B.Ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Be able to quickly engage and build rapport with pupils
- Have an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS certificate (applications through GSL can be supported)
- Have two recent teaching references
- Be confident in managing behaviour
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
Newly Qualified Teachers are encouraged to apply.
In return GSL will offer excellent pay rates, a bespoke service, and dedicated Consultants who will support you in securing your new role. Whether you are at the start of your career or are looking for a more manageable work-life balance, rest assured we are here for you. As an experienced Education Recruiters, we have helped hundreds of Candidates gain the relevant experience and training required to become Specialist Support Staff, Newly Qualified Teachers, Fully Qualified Teachers, Education Psychologists and even gain Senior Leadership appointments.
For more information, please contact Kerry Fowler or Bekkie Barker at GSL Education.