Job descriptionLocation: Grimsby and surrounding areas
Sector: SEN, SEMH, Secondary
Salary: £120 - £185 per day
Pay Scale: Newly Qualified Teacher and Main Pay Scale Teacher
Start Date: ASAP / September 2021
Are you a fully qualified Teacher of Science looking to secure a new challenge? Or a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for your ideal placement?
GSL Education’s newly opened Hull office is currently looking for Science Teachers to work in mid and long-term placements from as soon as possible. Roles are suitable for Fully Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking to complete their induction year. Jobs may become permanent for the right candidates.
During your time in role you will be expected to take on full teacher responsibilities including planning lessons, raising attainment, and communicating with parents, carers, and other members of staff.
The successful candidate
- Will hold QTS or other UK recognised teaching qualification
- Will specialise in Chemistry, Biology or Physics to GCSE standard
- Will have previous teaching experience which can be referenced (can include training placements)
- Will aspire to be an ‘outstanding’ teacher
- Will set high standards and stretch the ability of all pupils
- Will be a team player that is willing to contribute to the overall success of the school
- Will hold a current Enhanced Child Only DBS registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one