Our client is a Catholic primary school based in East London. They are currently looking for an experienced teacher to cover PPA in nursery, reception, Y3, Y4 and Y5. The successful candidate must be a strong and a consistently good teacher. You must have the ability to plan lessons in line with the schools medium term plans allowing continuity.
Please note that this school is a one form entry school which means there is no joint planning making planning slightly more challenging. You will be given PPA time in this role.
This role is to commence immediately and will be on-going until the 23rd May 2014.
To apply for this role candidates must:
- Be a qualified Primary School and Reception Teacher with QTS status
- Be able to commute within the East London area
- Be able to commit between the hours of 8am and 4pm, 4-5 days per week
- Have excellent communication skills and a proactive approach
- Be results driven with excellent classroom management
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are interested in the role please send your CV to us now. We look forward to hearing from you soon.