PE Teacher Required
Location: Central London
Daily Rate: M1-UPS3
GSL education are working with a school in Central London to recruit two female teachers of PE. You will be paid in accordance to your experience and scale point. One role is for the entire summer term and the other is a one year maternity cover - both start after Easter.
The school was graded as OUTSTANDING by OFSTED on the last inspection in 2016 and offers an excellent sports department. The school is a large co-educational, non-selective secondary school with state of the art facilities.
The department employs 8 other PE teachers and an excellent HoD to lead the team, a team proud of their sporting achievements. This is a hard working but fun team and an excellent opportunity awaits.
- £147-197 per day is based up M1-M6 pay scale
- UPS applicants also invited to apply
- Forward-thinking SLT who are understanding of teacher workloads
- 0815hrs-1530hrs (school day)
- 1 hour periods
- 24 lessons scheduled plus 6 free periods
- State of the art sports facilities available
- On site car parking
- Easily accessed by car from North and East London as well as all part of Essex
The school is situated within a short bus journey from the local over-ground station and also offers on-site parking.
The PE teacher position is due to start after Easter – one running until July and the other running for a fixed term of 12mths to cover a maternity leave.
The school will go through a shortlisting process and will therefore require your most up to date CV, at which point successful PE teacher applicants will be invited in for interview/trial.
Please contact Ryan @ GSL Education for more information.