ICT and Maths Teacher
Pay Scale: £140 - £220 per day depending on experience
Required: from Easter 2017
We have a lovely all-girls school based in North London who are currently recruiting for a qualified ICT and Maths teacher from Easter 2017. This role would be a long-term role until the May half term in the first instance, and is based at a school in the borough of Haringey. This school had a fantastic year last year for GCSE results and are now looking for a strong teacher to continue their success in these subjects.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified ICT or Maths teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate two years' recent experience as an ICT or Maths teacher.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to this school and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our education consultant, Brittany Allan, as soon as possible.