Start Date: Immediate Start
Location: West London
Daily Rate: M1-UPS3
We are currently recruiting for an ICT teacher to be employed at a 11-18 co-educational secondary school in West London. The school achieved 78% A-Cs in maths and English due to the focus and expert teaching of the national curriculum, however they include a wider range of learning through extra-curricular activities. The headteacher has been in place since 2009 after working her way to the top from assistant and deputy headteacher throughout the last 15 years at the school, thus offering stability and routine at the school for students and staff alike.
They are looking for a good/outstanding ICT teacher who can also offer computer science as a specialist subject. GSL education have worked alongside this school for 5 years and find that the teachers and support staff we send to the school always enjoy it; it is one of the most popular schools we work with. The role is based upon KS3 and 4 only and will be an immediate start.
- £147-197 per day is based up M1-M6 pay scale
- UPS applicants also invited to apply
- Permanent position available for the right teacher from September 2017.
- Forward-thinking SLT who are understanding of teacher workloads
- 0815hrs-1530hrs - school day
- 1 hour periods
- 24 lessons scheduled plus 5 free periods each week on this timetable
- State of the art teaching facilities available
- On site car parking
- Easily accessed by local public transport links
The school will go through a shortlisting process and will therefore require your most up to date CV, at which point successful ICT teacher applicants will be invited in for a paid trial day.
Please contact Ryan @ GSL education for more information.