Science Teacher (Biology and Chemistry - permanent role)
Pay Scale: £140-220 per day depending on experience
Required: September 2017
We are currently recruiting for a Science teacher for one of our mixed secondary schools based in East London. This role is to begin in September 2017 and will be a permanent role through the school. The school is set in a great location in Hackney with brand new facilities, and is known for its high GCSE results in Music and Maths. They are passionate about ensuring the best future for their students and are now looking for a dedicated Science teacher to join their team and work alongside their students to help their success continue.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Science teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate two years' recent experience as a Science teacher.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to this school and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Taryn Hoeben, as soon as possible.