Secondary Teaching Jobs || Across London
Geography Teacher - West Midlands
Role: Geography Teacher
When: September 2017
Salary: Main pay scale
Our client is a leading independent education in the Midlands, for girls and boys aged 3-16. There are many compelling reasons to choose to teach at this school such as:
- Small Classes
- Teach in Nursery, Prep and Senior
- Traditional values
- Exceptional, Flexible Nursery Provision
- A Smooth Transition throughout the school
- Results that Exceed Expectations
"Senior school- Pupils make exceptional progress from Year 7 to Year 11 because of our class sizes and approach to teaching and learning. Top GCSE results follow for our mixed ability children"
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented teacher of Geography to develop this popular subject area. This post would suit an experienced practitioner looking to broaden their experience or a newly qualified teacher, who is committed to raising standards at all levels; delivering excellent lessons and enthusing pupils through their passion for the subject.
The successful candidate will be able to teach Geography to pupils of all abilities across ey Stages 3 to 4, bring enthusiasm, meticulous standards and a commitment to achieving the highest levels of academic success.
All staff within Senior School are actively involved in the pastoral life of school. The role will also offer the opportunity for further contribution to the varied and vibrant array of extra-curricular clubs and enrichment.
- Be highly motivated and an excellent classroom practitioner who can ensure good progress for all. Inspire pupils to succeed in Geography.
- Have in depth subject knowledge.
- Have excellent organisational skills. We offer:
- A pleasant working environment with good resources.
- Supportive colleagues and community
- Enthusiastic and motivated pupils
- Small class sizes This is an exciting opportunity to join a flourishing 3-16 co-educational, independent day school
If you are passionate about the life chances of young people and possess the expertise required to teach in an environment where children of mixed abilities excel, then we would love to hear from you.
Consistent with traditional values, classes are small, behavioural standards are exceptional, and pastoral care is second to none. This school are very focused on top quality teaching and learning, and expect all their pupils to make exceptional progress.